The Shinsengumi first started as 'Mibugumi'. Later, as the popularity of Mibugumi grew, so did their numbers. They would rapidly develop into the greatest, government-sponsored idol group, 'Shinsengumi'.The first captain of the Shinsengumi was Isami Kondo.
- 6:00 a.m: They get up and do morning exercises.
- 7:00 a.m: They have breakfast.
- 9:00 a.m: They do voice training.
- 10.00 a.m: They have lessons. Those lessons include swordplay, dancing, practicing instruments etc. The content of their training changes from day to day.
- Afternoon: They are assigned various tasks, such as concerts, handshake and singing events and patrolling the city.
- 5:00 p.m: Their free time begins, but many members are practicing on their own.
- 10:00 p.m: They are dismissed.